2014. október 31., péntek

Alkotóelemeim



Avagy: öveket becsatolni, lássuk mit is hallgat a kedves blogger.

Telefon, zenelejátszó, shuffle. :)



Nightwish - She is my sin

Lead astray the gazers
The razors on your seducing skin
In the meadow of sinful thoughts
Every flower's a perfect one

NO - Stay with me

You know that dreaming is a horrible waste,
When you've got everything beside you.
Please don't let worry put those lines on your face.
You'll be alright, alright, alright, alright.

Arctic Monkeys - Do I wanna know?

I'm sorry to interrupt. It's just I'm constantly on the cusp of trying to kiss you
I don't know if you feel the same as I do
But we could be together if you wanted to

Keaton Henson - Beekeeper

And I'm just getting started, let me offend
The devil's got nothing on me my friend
All I want is to be left alone
Tact from me is like blood from a stone

Nightwish - I want my tears back

The treetops, the chimneys, the snowbed stories, winter grey
Wildflowers, those meadows of heaven, wind in the wheat

A railroad across waters, the scent of grandfatherly love
Blue bayous, Decembers, moon through a dragonfly's wings

Nightwish - Ever dream

Would you do it with me
Heal the scars and change the stars
Would you do it for me
Turn loose the heaven within

Vancouver Sleep Clinic - Rebirth

I threw this in the fire
Fueled by my desires
Gave it all away
Led the flock astray
Bent and broken vine
Choking at the spine

Imagine Dragons - Radioactive

I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse

Bastille - Daniel in the den

And you thought the lions were bad
Well they tried to kill my brothers
And for every king that died
Oh they would crown another
And it's harder than you think
Telling dreams from one another
And you thought the lions were bad
Well they tried to kill my brothers

Daughter - Smother

I should go now quietly
For my bones have found a place
to lie down and sleep
Where all my layers can become reeds
All my limbs can become trees
All my children can become me
What at mess I leave
To follow

Nightwish - Over the hills and far away

He knew that it would cost him dear,
but yet he dare not say.
Where he had been that fateful night,
a secret it must stay.
He had to fight back tears of rage.
His heart beat like a drum.
For with the wife of his best friend,
he spent his final night of freedom.

Imagine Dragons - Who we are

Up in the attic
Down in the cellar
Lost in the static
Coming back for more
Oh for more

Out with the reason
In with the season
Taking down names
In my book of jealousy
Jealousy

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside

Scarlet starlet and she's in my bed
A candidate for my soul mate bled
Push the trigger and pull the thread
I've got to take it on the otherside

Nightwish - Nymphomaniac Fantasia

Rip off this lace
that keeps me imprisoned
But beware the enchantment
for my eroticism is your oblivion

Ed Sheeran - Give me love

Give me love like never before,
'Cause lately I've been craving more,
And it's been a while but I still feel the same,
Maybe I should let you go

Deep Purple - Highway star

Nobody gonna take my head
I got speed inside my brain
Nobody gonna steal my head
Now that I'm on the road again
Oooh I'm in heaven again I've got everything
Like a moving ground an open road
and everything

Vancouver Sleep Clinic - Collapse

It's so cold, I've come out
Where's the all I have to show
The knowledge that I've never known
The garden that I failed to grow

Ed Sheeran - Wake me up

'Cause maybe you're loveable
And maybe you're my snowflake
And your eyes turn from green to gray
In the winter I'll hold you in a cold place

James Blunt - Same mistake

I'm not calling for a second chance,
I'm screaming at the top of my voice.
Give me reason but don't give me choice.
'Cause I'll just make the same mistake,

Arctic Monkeys - I wanna be yours

Secrets I have held in my heart
Are harder to hide than I thought
Maybe I just wanna be yours







Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése