2016. szeptember 25., vasárnap

A miracle


He is a miracle.




He is the sweetest person on Earth. He has the kindest heart. He has his flaws and inner demons, but to me - he is perfect. 

He is a miracle I've never thought to find. I admire him because of his bravery, his talents, and because of how honest he is. Not just to me, but to himself and to everyone. I admire him because he's strong enough to live the life he got. He's brave enough to live with a small family, where no one is like him. He's brave enough to live in an unsafe country, in an unsafe state. He's brave enough to speak about the terrible, terrible things that happen there, honestly.

He is so attractive. Golden hair, green eyes, a perfect, perfect face. And he also finds me attractive, which is a miracle too. We are attracted to each other.

He is so kind. He always makes sure if the things he says are comfortable to me. He always asks questions in a way it's so polite. He understands if I'm not ready for some things. And he cares about me. A lot.

He talks to me every day. Every single day since the beginning of July. We talk about a lot of things - and we have the similar interests and opinions. He always talks to me, even when he's busy or tired. There are days when we only get to speak a bit, but there are days when we can talk for long long hours. Yesterday we were talking for 8 hours straight. 

He is very intelligent. And artistic. He also has a sweet voice, and God, the way he sings is magical.

He belongs to me and I belong to him. But we can't be together. He lives so far away from me - there's an ocean between us. We talk like lovers, but if I want to be honest: we have no chance to be together. Even if we can manage to meet once or twice, the time we could spend together would be so little that it wouldn't be enough for us. 

Seeing him would be the best thing that ever happened to me. Actually, knowing him is the best thing that ever happened to me - knowing him, talking to him is like a miracle. 

Sometimes he is on my mind all day. I can't concentrate to my tasks when I'm having a day like that. 


But - I can't fall in love with him. He said he doesn't want to make me love him, he doesn't want to break my heart. How could I not fall in love with him when he's the sweetest person that ever existed?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése